RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Delivery Pickup

We will deliver the vehicle you' ve requested, at your hotel on the aggreed date and time. At that time it is advisible to be at the reception of your hotel, with your driving license, so it could be easier to get in touch with you and make all the necessery paperwork. On the final day of the rental we' ll come and collect the vehicle from your hotel.

Payment

During your online reservation a 20% Deposit of the total cost is required so we can secure your desired vehicle. The remaining 80% of the total cost is payable with cash at your hotel by the time you'll receive your vehicle , or by your credit card when you collect your desired vehicle from our office, which is located at Megalou Alexandrou st. 12, in Kos city.

Insurance

All vehicles are insured with a third party insurance which it is included in the price. If an accident occurs due to the driver's fault, the insurance will pay the damage of the third party, but the driver is responsible for any damages to the scooter/quad.

Driver' s Minimum Age

For hiring a 50cc or a 80cc scooter, the driver must be at least 18 years old. For the 125cc, 200cc scooters and the 250cc quads the driver should be over 23 years. For the 50cc quads the driver must be at least 21 years old.

Driving Licence (I)

The customer must have a valid driver’s licence held for at least a year. The company reserves the right to cancel a booking and refund all advance payments if it finds the driver not suitable.

Driving Licence (II)

If the driving licence was issued by a country which is not a member of the European Union an International driving license is required. For the 125cc & 200cc scooters a class A driving license is additionaly required.

Beach Area

You must always drive in a road with an asphalt. It is not allowed to drive in rocky areas or on the beach.
Driving the vehicles in the vicinity of the beach, or off the authorised roads, is illegal, could lead to getting fined by the local autorities and may cause serious damage to the vehicle.
Such circumstances would automatically null and void the insurance policy and result in the loss of all money deposited by the renter and the cancellation of the rental contract.

Traffic Fines

The customer is solely liable and must pay for all tickets and penalties resulting from any of violation of the Greek Traffic Law during the rental period. If any such administrative action is not disclosed to the company at the end of the rental period(contract), the violation will be charged to the renter.

Availability

In case the reserved scooter or quad is not available, our company reserves the right to provide a different model to that originally reserved of an equivalent or higher model type. If there is a difference in prices between the provided and the originaly reserved vehicle, our company will refund the difference to our customer.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (Faq)

Are you Trustworthy?

kosmotoGP Rentals is fully bonded by EOT (Greek National Tourist Board) and we have been in the motorbike, quad and bicycle Rental bussiness for over 24 years. Our personnel are highly trained and educated people, we have high insurance standards and an emergency customer support. All our vehicles are either brand new or in the best condition.

Why Should I book in advance online, and not locally?

There are many special offers as well as discount packages you will only find online. You can also check availability and prices with an immediate response.

What do I Do If the Rental Vehicle Breaks Down Or If I have An Accident?

You must remain where you are and call us immediately. We will then arrange assistance as soon as possible.